Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Pardon My Impromptu Hiatus!

Tuesday 9 July 2013
Hello my 26 beautiful readers!
Woi, has been a hell of a long time! 
Honestly, I was super busy with that hell hole known as University and then cue some
family drama. And then I was ill for two weeks - had a cheeky case of laryngitis and everything. 
But now I'm alive and well!
I think?

There's a few things I'd like to change up around here.
I don't want to just do beauty - which is a bit awks when my url is indicative of beauty! -
I'd like to do a lot more lifestyle things like relationships/friendships and that malarkey.
I want to just share my general wisdom and life experiences!
It's not like any of my friends/family listen to me so I may as well put it here for all of you guys!
I use the term 'advice' very loosely because I basically don't have any time for
stupid people or ignorant people so if you took any advice from me you'd probably have
no one left in your life at all!
Except for me of course; I got you girl!

So I'm gonna have a fiddle around with my url if I can, and with my banner and such.
Stay posted if you'd like to read more of my strong-minded opinion!

All my social networks are as follows;
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nelliephantt (not the link on the side ->)

Remember - trust no bitch, fear no man/woman/spider/crocodile/height/unknown/frog.
If in doubt - I'm here for you.

Thank you for reading this random spiel and please comment & share as you wish!

Janelle xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014