Pages

Tuesday 8 April 2014

SHOP MY STASH FAIL

Tuesday 8 April 2014
Okay let me clear up any confusion; I haven't failed entirely, I just can't put this on my face any more.  I am aware it has barely been a week since I shopped it in my stash, but I cannot force myself to use this any longer. I just can't do it any more. Sorry Maybelline.



My biggest problem with this is the staying power. I've used it on top over every primer I own (Monu Illuminating Primer, Nivea Express Hydration Primer, Seventeen Photo Flawless Skin Primer), as well as without a primer just to see how it faired. I've set it with every powder I own (Rimmel Stay Matte, Sleek Luminous Pressed Powder, Collection Sheer Loose Powder), and no combination of any of the above products has helped keep this foundation in place. It always, without fail, settles in to the smile lines around my mouth, as well as the sides of my nose. My forehead is shiny after about 2 hours, despite being strapped down with powder. Even my dry patches are oily when I have this on! Plus it doesn't just look gross, it feels heavy and greasy and disgusting. My skin care routine has been really good recently, and I don't even have this problem with BB creams (Sleek Be Beautiful Blemish Balm)!  I've tried, really hard, but I'm at my wits end now. I'm done. Sorry, but I'm going to have to toss this one in the bin!

Previous Post: Shop My Stash #1
Thanks for reading!
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014