Pages

Friday 14 March 2014

CURRENT FAVOURITES!

Friday 14 March 2014
I always feel really pressured to keep my selections varied whenever I do monthly favourites, but if I like something that much I'll probably like it and use it for months and I can't lie to you guys like that. I wont' pretend to love something that I've only used once for the sake of variety. So I'm going to post "current" favourites instead; things that I love at the moment and have been loving for a while.

Next Gold Perfume - 30ml
Don't judge me for the state of the bottle, it's been knocking around the bottom of my handbag for the past few months; I take it everywhere I go. You can check out the notes on the Next website (link), but it's a really warm scent that basically smells like sweet, vanilla goodness. The vanilla packs a real punch too, not like those wishy-washy scents that are "lightly fragranced". Or whatever. I find this lasts a really long time as well, to the point that I can still smell it when I whip my clothes off at the end of the day, - wink wink - and  after an 8 hour day of travelling and commuting, that is marvellous, especially for the price! 
£7.50 for 30ml (in store only, I think).
£12 for 75ml (online (link) and instore).

W7 Brow Bar Kit
This guy comes in a set with stencils as well, but I know only use the powders; shades 3 and 4. This is the best powder brow product I have used, for two reasons. One; the shadows are pigmented and two; I can mix the colours to get my perfect shade. I'm really finicky about my brows and this just works perfectly. And it's so disgustingly cheap. I bought my from B & M but after a quick google I have seen that this is readily available online for less than £4!

Revlon Lacquer Balm in Coy
I've been looking for the perfect nude lip colour for so long, and I think I've found it. Coy is a little bit brown, a little bit red and at the moment I am completely in love with it. I've worn it almost every day since I bought it and I cannot get enough of it. Seriously. If you're looking for a brownish nude that isn't too muddy or taupe, swatch this one in Boots (link) or Superdrug and see what you think. It's so good and I am so glad I have it. Thank you Revlon!
If you would like to see some swatches, check out this post (link).
£7.99 for 2.7g (link)

MONU Illuminating Face Primer with SPF 15
I got this sample from a Glossybox and I really didn't want to love it as much as I do. It's so good. This primer really does help my makeup last all day - I tested it and everything; one day with no primer and then the next day with this underneath my foundation - and the added SPF is a bonus! I can't say much about how illuminating it is though, because I really haven't looked for it nor do I care for glowing like a light bulb. Like I said this really does do it's priming job so well, but the full size is so expensive! Hopefully, this little guy (20ml) will last me another month or two if I use it sparingly because my bank account is crying at even the thought of purchasing the full size.
£24.95 for 50ml (link)

That's it! Just a few goodies from my ever-growing makeup collection.
Thanks for reading! xo.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014