Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

HOW MUCH IS MY FACE WORTH?

Wednesday 26 February 2014
Probably not a lot because I'm a high street/drugstore girl!

[Disclaimer: my selfie game is weak as fuck so I edited this a smidgen on picmonkey.com. Judge at will! And believe it or not I am actually wearing eye makeup and attempted to fill my brows in. Weak selfie game and I can't do make up; shit happens]

Concealer: Benefit Boing in shade 05 - £17.50
Foundation: Sleek Be Beautiful Blemish Balm (BB Cream) SPF 15 in shade Dark - £9.99
Powder: Sleek Luminous Pressed Powder SPF 15 in shade 03 - £6.99
Blush: Sleek Blush in shade Flushed - £4.99
Eyes: Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze - £4.99
Black eyeshadow from the Sleek Ultra Matte Darks Palette - £7.99
Rimmel Scandeleyes Waterproof Kohl in 001 Black - £3.99
Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara in Noir - £9.49
Brows: Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown - £4.99
Lips: Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Russian Roulette - £4.99

Total Price: £75.91!!
Woah that's a lot more than I thought it would be! 
Even though you can barely see any of the makeup in the picture, I promise you it is on my face! I like subtle makeup, what can I say. And I know I have massive eye bags; students don't sleep. Stop judging me. Stop.
All the products listed are available from Superdrug.com, Boots.com, Sleekmakeup.com and Boots and Superdrug stores. Sleek is also available at Black hair shops so you can grab yo'self some weave too!

Thanks for reading! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014