Pages

Tuesday 6 May 2014

SEMI-HIATUS | NELLE VALENTINE

Tuesday 6 May 2014
For those of you who don't know, us students are well into the thick of exam season! Obviously this is a very stressful and busy time for me, and I don't have much time to blog at the moment. So, throughout the month of May this blog will be on a semi-hiatus. I say semi because I want to post at least once (other than this post) so we'll see how it goes. I hope you'll stick around as I have a lot of things planned for this wee blog! 

As I said, I hope to post once or twice but for the most part; I'll see you in June!

Thanks for reading!
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014