Pages

Saturday 21 June 2014

LUSH GOODIES!

Saturday 21 June 2014
I never buy a lot from Lush because I feel like it's a little out of my price range for everyday use, but whenever I need a luxurious pampering I always head straight for Lush. Especially their bath bombs, bubble bars and bubbleroons because they really do turn a simple bath into luxury.


May Day Bath Bomb
Unfortunately this little guy isn't available on-line any more, but pop into your nearest Lush to see if they have any left because I bought this one very recently. This bath bomb smells like sweet liquorice, with lashings of lemon sherbet, which wouldn't normally be my cup of tea especially the lemon, but I really enjoy the scent of this. The mould was shaped like a badger, though most of the detail on mine has crumbled away now, and this bomb was created in support of the anti-badger cull projects in the UK. A lovely cause to support and I really can't wait to have this fizzing away in my bath tub! 

Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon
Look it's shaped like a macaroon and called a bubbleroon! How fun ;D This bubbleroon smells fantastic! I get a strong whiff of chocolate and coconut, even though coconut isn't listed in the ingredients. It could be the Tonka Absolute maybe, as Tonka is such a complicated fragrance and everyone picks up different notes, so this bubbleroon might smell different to you. Either way, with heavy douses of organic Shea butter and extra virgin coconut oil I'm expected baby soft skin; perfect for my approaching holiday!

That's all I actually paid for on this Lush trip, but I did grab one cheeky sample...
Let The Good Times Roll Face Cleanser
This face cleanser smells amazing. I can't even begin to explain how amazing this is. Think toffee popcorn and cinnamon sugar. So yummy. I'm also a great fan of the texture of this, it's not too grainy but definitely scrubby enough, if that makes sense? Having said that I genuinely only asked to try this because it smells so amazing. Honestly, I don't even know what it's supposed to do? Other than make my face smell like a freshly baked cinnamon roll, that is.

So there we have it! Just a few goodies from the Lush store, nothing overkill. You know the deal around here, less is always so much more. FYI: sarcasm. Anyway, let me know if you'd like a review on anything either in the comment section below or on any of my social medium profiles, which are also listed below.

Thanks for reading! xo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014