Pages

Wednesday 14 January 2015

MINI HAUL | JANUARY 2015

Wednesday 14 January 2015
I can't believe this is my first post of the year and it's pretty much mid-month. I've never been stressed out by blogging before but I've been working on a few things and to be honest they've all been a complete joke. I try not to be a perfectionist but there's a difference between "a few imperfections" and "a train wreck", so I've just deleted them all and I'm starting again because I'm over all the headache. So the first post of the year is  this little haul, which I couldn't have predicted but sometimes you just have to roll with the punches. 



1. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: I love this micellar water. I've tried others but this is the best one that I've used. (link)
2. Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel with Active Charcoal Facial Mask: Mouthful. I've really upped my skincare game lately and whilst I've seen crazy improvements, I think I need something a little extra to completely draw out all the nasties. My skin loves all the active ingredients in this mask so I'm hoping for good things! (link)
3. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eye Kohl in Nude: I'm hoping to put this on my water line for that super-huge-doll-eyes effect. I tried it with a white eye liner but it was too stark so fingers crossed this will be better. Plus Jaclyn Hill suggested the nude pencil trick for dark eyes, and she's my make up Queen so I didn't really have much of a choice. (link)
4. Maybelline 24H Leather Effect Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige: Why do all these products have such long names? Anyway I planned to use this as a matte eye shadow base, but I used this yesterday and it has gold glitter in it. Why is there gold glitter in a "leather effect" product you ask? Good question. (link)
5. MUA LUXE Bronzed Shimmer Stick: I am all about that highlighted life and I've been meaning to try this one for a while so in the basket it went. (link)
6. Make Up Revolution Pro Fix: I'm still not ready to part with the £18(ish) that the Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray costs, and I feel like the travel sized one will be too small, lol. I've never bought anything from MUR before but I've read lots of good things so I'm going to give this one a whirl. (link)

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get this one up, thanks for sticking with me!
Thanks for reading, xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014