Pages

Monday 27 January 2014

LITTLE TREASURES: Illamasqua Sale

Monday 27 January 2014
The Illamasqua January sale had the potential to devastate my bank account, but I knew I was waiting with bated breath for the Revlon Colorburst Lacquer & Matte Balms to land, click here to read my post on them, so in the end I just bought these two little pretties.

Lipstick in Pristine
I mentioned to my friend Katie, who conveniently has a fashion blog that you should go and stalk, maybe a year ago that I really wanted a good black lipstick, because I was sat smothering eyeliner on my lips and decided it looked good. And then I promptly forgot about it. Fast forward 12-ish months and I have a brilliant idea for a video for my YouTube channel and then it hits me, I need a black lipstick. So of course Illamasqua hooked me up! Pigmentation-wise she's good, even better with a few swipes so I may have to layer her with some translucent powder to prevent smudging and mess.
Pure Pigment in Static
I don't know what drew me to this pigment, seriously I have no idea, but after trawling through blogs looking for swatches and reviews, boy I am I glad I picked this beauty up. She's gorgeous! On my dark skin the pigment reflects mostly pink if I'm stationary, but this swatch did wink and shimmer opalescently as I moved around, as it did in the pan, so I can only imagine how beautiful this will look on my eye lids. 

Available from Illamasqua.com (the link will take you directly to the sale page) at the sale price of £7.50 each. 

Thanks for reading!
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014