Pages

Friday 25 January 2013

Look Beauty Loud Lips Lipstick in Toffee Cup

Friday 25 January 2013
That title's a bit of a mouthful.
Sorry!

In my last haul post - link - I pointed out how fearsomely pale this lipstick is. I mean, I really wanted a nude lipstick, but I think I took it a little too far. 
Even for me, ha.
See, not kidding! It's a really pretty peachy nude that I'm looking forward to working with. If a little apprehensive. Thinking about it, it'll be wicked to mix with other colours; like with a red/berry lip liner to get some kind of ombré effect going orn. We shall see!
Regardless of the shade though, I really like the packaging. It's a bit bulky, but the snazzy pattern on the cap and the swanky magnetised closing makes up for it!
Naturally my yellow skin tone sucks all of the yellow tones out of the lippy and suddenly it looks a lot pinker on me that it does in the tube. Though like I said, it's nothing I can't work with!

Have you tried any of this shade, or even any of these lipsticks?
Let know your thoughts and feels!
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014