Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

Freebie Friday #1: Graze Box

Friday 16 November 2012
Introducing: The Graze Box**


Hey butterflies! As you'll probably already know if you follow me on Twitter, today is Freebie Friday! Every single Friday I'll try and give something away, or let you know if someone else is giving something away.
So strap yourself in, I have a feeling this is gonna be a long one!




Okay, so basically a Graze Box is a box of yummy snacks that the lovely people at Graze.com send straight to your front door based on your preferences.
The photo above is what you get through the letter box. (I always fight to get that cellophane off - save yourself the stress and just grab some scissors!)

I'd completely forgotten that I'd ordered a box so I was really excited to get stuck in!
Opened, my box looked like this:


(Excuse the appalling quality!)

These are the things I got;

On the left is a toffee dip with dried granny smith apple slices, and on the right is little slices of crisp wholemeal bread with a smoky gazpacho dip!
On the left is a selection of dried banana, mango and coconut pieces, and on the right is a punnet of chilli and lime flavoured pistachios. 

A quick review of each of the punnets:
1. The toffee apple dip is scrumptious, but I'm not a fan of dried fruit so the apple wasn't for me.
2. The gazpacho dip is a lovely, kinda sweet, smoky tomato flavour, and the crisp breads are really nice too!
3. I love coconut, so I was really sad that the awful dried fruit ruined it for me! The coconut taste was completely overpowered by the yucky banana! Gross.
4. The pistachios are my favourite. Tangy, spicy and a little sweet nuttiness, delicious.

Here's how you can get your own hands on maybe one of these, and some of the other things that Graze offers absolutely FREE!
1. Go to: Graze.com
2. Click where it says "promotion or gift code? enter here >"
And then enter this code: ZCFWCPHD
Like so;

Click "continue" and follow the instructions on how to fill in your details!*

Once all that shebang is over and done with, you will have successfully created a Graze account!
Now for the fun!!
Once your account has been created, you will be taken to the ' Your Deliveries' page. At the top of the page there will be a navigation bar, click the link that says "Browse & Rate"

Select from the clickable pictures on the page, or from the left-hand side where there are lots of interesting and yummy sounding links, to rate the vast variety of snacks according to your preferences!
Here's a quick example of what you will see!



Your choices are:
 
To never get sent this item.
 
You are happy to try the item and will review again later.
 
You'd like to be sent this occasionally.
You'd like to be sent this item regularly.

And for anything that you want as soon as possibly because it sounds delicious and you want it NOW already, there's this thing here:
Just tick the box and Graze will try their hardest to get it to you asap!

Any dietary requirements can be organized here:

And that's it!!
It really is as simple as that.
Just bang in the code: ZCFWCPHD
Add your details, tell them which foods you hate and which you love, and away you go!
It's a brilliant idea that I just had to share!

I hope you all try this out and if you do, let me know how it goes!!
Also I'd like to point out that you can change any of your food ratings whenever you choose, nothing is set in stone!

* You will need to enter your bank card details however this is just for any future payments you will make IF you choose to continue to order Graze boxes. You can cancel your deliveries at any time on the 'Your Deliveries' page and Graze will NOT charge you.
** I am in no way, shape or form affiliated with Graze.com, I really just want everyone to try this because it's bloody fabulous!

Happy Grazing! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014