Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Review-Day Tuesday #1: Nivea Lip Butter

Wednesday 14 November 2012
As the title suggests, Tuesdays will be review days!
I dunno, I'm just in love with the idea of doing weekly posts with outrageously awful titles ;)

As far as I know, these Lip Butters have been going around the beauty circle for a little while now, so naturally I had to see what all the fuss is about. I've already reviewed this product over on my Tumblog, which you can find by clicking here, but I figured I might as review it over here too!


As stated in my other obscenely long review, this stuff is the bees knees. It does exactly what a good lip balm should do in one application.

Cheap and cheerful and definitely something I'd repurchase!

[Apologies about the severe lateness. The internet connection over here is dire. So if this is all botched up and askew, now you know why! I'll fix any gamminess as soon as I can!]

2 comments:

  1. Looks quite nice, I have been tempted to pick one up not that I need another lipbalm to add to my growing collection ! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've thrown all my other lip balms aside, I love it that much! If you do get one though, let me know how it goes for you! :) x

      Delete

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014