Pages

Sunday 11 November 2012

Limited Edition Deliciousness

Sunday 11 November 2012
I kid you not, this hot chocolate is delicious.


(Excuse the scummy-looking cup. It's just hot chocolate; I drank some :3)

It's warm and spicy without being overpowering, and is still the same velvety Options Hot Chocolate that we know and love! If you like ginger, you have to try this! It's so perfect for this season that I can't even.

I got mine from The Cooperative for about 35p and it's worth every single penny, so check out a Coop near you for this sachet of deliciousness!
It's limited edition as well! What are you waiting for?

- XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014