Pages

Monday 15 December 2014

BLOGMAS | DAY 15: MOTIVATION

Monday 15 December 2014
It's difficult for a lot of us to even get out of bed some days, and it can sometimes take a lot to feel motivated to do anything. Christmas is 10 days away and I haven't even been able to find the time to be excited because this year the holiday season has been so stressful for me and my family. So if anyone else is feeling the pressure, from whatever source, and you're feeling overwhelmed or stressed; you're not alone. If you're suffering badly from anxiety or depression or anything that makes you feel isolated or lonely; you're not alone. I felt like utter shit today, but after a scroll on Tumblr and listening to a surprisingly uplifting and motivating song I feel a bit better. Here's the song:



There's something that's just so empowering about this song that really brightened me up, so I figured I'd share it. I hope it helps. If it doesn't, I hope you find something that does. Keep fighting, keep working on your masterpiece.

Thanks for reading, xo.

PREVIOUS: First Impressions - The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream
INTERNATIONAL REAL TECHNIQUES GIVEAWAY
BLOGLOVIN'   INSTAGRAM   TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014