Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

Nails Of The Week; Blue & Sparkly

Thursday 13 December 2012

This week's mani is kind of festive/seasonal with it's cool frostiness.
Whilst the nails are pretty, they're a little tame for me; usually I have 2+ different colours as well as tonne of glitter.
Though I love these nonetheless.
Products Used: 
MUA Nail Varnish in 'Shade 9'
A beautiful, cool blue. It took a grand total of 4 coats to get this badboy opaque, but the whole mani is really cute so I'm not complaining!
(I also can't find it anywhere, in store or online! Where's it gone?!)
Miss Sporty Sparkle Touch Nail Varnish in 'Clear' 
A clear base with multitude of silver, mauve and blue flecks of glitter (pictured).

I just thought they were really pretty and seasonal; I really wanted to share them!
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014