Pages

Saturday 29 December 2012

Song of the Week #5

Saturday 29 December 2012
It's Christmas Week! Well the end of it, but nevertheless I am still playing my Christmas CD's!
One of my favourite songs this holiday has been Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.
Now, because I'm cheeky and break my own rules all the time, here are two versions I've been loving!

Luther Vandross
I know it's not perfectly traditional, but Luther's voice is so smooth. And what's Christmas without a little soul? ;)

Christina Aguilera & Brian McKnight
Again, not strictly traditional but it's my favourite version. Sing it Christina! Tehehe.

Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014