Pages

Saturday 22 December 2012

Song of the Week Saturday #4

Saturday 22 December 2012
Considering I hated this song with a passion when it came out last year, I'm quite surprised at how much I love it now!
It's not a traditional Christmas carol, nor is it a famous Christmas song that we all know and love.
However.
The more I listen to it, the more festive it feels!
So with Christmas right around the corner (3 sleeps, omg!)...
Fa La La by Justin Bieber Ft. Boyz II Men
I've chosen the just-audio version because I cannot deal with how much of a tool Justin acts in music videos.
Just no.
But the song is beautiful, I adore it! 
What's your Christmas jam this week??

Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014