Pages

Saturday 29 December 2012

Thankyou Santa!!

Saturday 29 December 2012
Wow, long time no see!
And a belated Merry Christmas ;)
The past fortnight has been manic beyond belief. Obviously Christmas was hectic and I've been so ill.
In fact, I'm still ill. Slowly but surely getting better, but still not well.
But that's mostly why I've been AWOL.
Sorry!
Now that that little intro is outta the way, here's a post for all you nosey buggers who'd like to know what was under the tree for me this year!
I'm already breaking my own rules here, because there are two things that I didn't get for Christmas, but were bought during the whole festive period.

My mum gave me some money for Christmas, so the following things are what I bought with that money.

1 Logitech C270 HD Webcam.
I was so excited about this! I'm looking into making videos & uploading them to YouTube (yikes!) and I needed an affordable camera to get me started. This badboy was on sale for £17.49 which is good, but when I record, there are white and blue vertical lines on the video. (If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know!) I may have to take it back and swap if for something else, but we'll see.

2 Topshop Jewellery
I grabbed a couple of bargains from the Topshop sale.
The necklace pictured is a little collarbone one, or whatever they're called. The chain is really short and the little stars rest against my collarbone. So cute!
The ring in the centre reeeeally reminded me of Vince Kidd, haha! It's a massive sovereign style ring, and it's in the size large; but I'll make it work! :P

3 Make Up
Of course ;) I popped into Superdrug and grabbed a couple of bits.
I got a LOOK Beauty eye shadow single in the shade DISCO, which is a cute metallic purple colour. They were half price at only £2. I would've grabbed more but it was the end of the day and they didn't have any of the nice ones left. I'll have another look on Monday!
The bottom two pencil-y looking things are a Collection 2000 Felt Tip Liner - my holy grail - in Black, and a Collection 2000 Lip Liner in Damson. There's an offer on Collection 2000 where if you spend £4.99+ on make up, you get a free Bedazzled Nail Effects Polish, so I also grabbed one in Tea At The Glitz; a clear base with small gold glitters and larger black flecks. Purdy.

4 Make Up Bags
All that beautiful make up has to go somewhere, right? ;)
The one on the right is a croc-texture, leather-look bag, with two compartments & a pretty bow on the front. (I'll fill it up and do a "What's in my Make Up Bag" post ;D). The one on the left is a pretty, studded bag with one compartment. On the receipt it says that it's a pencil case, but who cares!

The presents that were actually under the tree were...
1 Gold by Next perfume.
Omg, this perfume is to diee for. I quite like Next fragrances, but this one's my favourite!
On the back of the box it says; "A dazzling fragrance with golden flower nectars, gloriously sweet vanilla and molten amber." It is sweet and vanilla-y without being cloying or overpowering. Perrfect.

2 Lumiere Collection Nail Colour Kit.
A cute little kit including 6 colours ranging from berry/wine colours and some pretty metallics. Full review coming soon!
Thank you Aunti Jacqui! :D

3 Sleek Blush by 3 Palette
Hell to the YES! My bestie got my this palette in Pumpkin and I'm SO FRIGGIN' EXCITED! It includes three blushes in Pumpkin Pie, Squash and Lantern. The colours on the box are pretty accurate in terms of colour, in the order that I listed them. If that makes sense! I've not even used it yet because it's so damn pretty to just look at, but have no fear; swatches and the like will be up soon!

Unfortunately the odds are against me, and I haven't managed to get any decent pictures of my leather jacket, jeans or shoes (thatI really want to share!) which are all pictured above. Hopefully we'll have some outfits in these clothes that I can provide pictures for!

What did you get for Christmas?!?!?

Thanks for reading :)




2 comments:

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014