Pages

Thursday 20 December 2012

NYC Kissgloss Purchase!

Thursday 20 December 2012
I haven't been abducted by aliens. Real life has seriously been getting on my back the past week or so.
University is complete ballache. But never mind that now, because I'm officially home for Christmas and I have so many wonderful things to shaaare!!
The first of which being; NYC Kissgloss in Blackula.
(Photo disclaimer: I pinched it off the seller!)
It's basically a cute, sparkly, black lipgloss.
I was inspired by a tutorial I saw on the ButterLONDON website, which you can find here.
I had a scour around on le webs for a cheaper black lipgloss because I really couldn't afford to pay for the ButterLONDON one, and found this badboy on eBay (here) for 99p!
It was limited edition as part of a Halloween collection last year, and I was lucky as hell to get my hands on it.
I've not even opened it yet because I'm so anxious about it, though as soon as I do there will be a full review!
I'm thinking about wearing it on NYE for a little drama.
Fingers crossed it all works out!!
Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014